Tankless Water Heaters
Water heaters allow us to bath and wash with comfort and ease. They’re among the most valuable appliances in any home. If you own a tankless water heater, you can enjoy even more hot water and save money at the same time.
The technicians at Superior Plumbing, Heating & Air-Conditioning, Inc offer tankless water heater repair and tankless water heater installation services to homes in the Waterford, MI area. Let us help you enjoy all the benefits these appliances have to offer for many years to come.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
The biggest advantage tankless water heaters have in contrast with traditional models is these modern units connect directly with a home’s plumbing system. There’s no need to store hot water in a vessel, which provides an edge in the following areas:
- Water only gets heat up when needed, making these appliances more efficient
- Enjoy an unlimited supply of hot water, since it comes directly from the plumbing
- There will be extra space since there’s no need for a tank anymore
- Since there are fewer parts, it means fewer things can go wrong
- Tankless water heaters have a much longer life expectancy than traditional models
Many of these benefits will result in big savings. The cost of utilities should go down, because no energy or fuel is being wasted heating up water in a tank. Since these machines aren’t as complicated and don’t have as many components, there will be less need for repairs. An extended life expectancy also means these appliances don’t have to be replaced as often. If you’re ready to contract any one of our tankless water heater services, just pick up the phone and give us a call.
Tankless Water Heater Replacement
Are you ready to upgrade to a tankless water heater, or need to replace the one you have already? It’s a good idea to educate yourself on the signs of an appliance in decline in order to make preparations for a replacement. Here are a few clues to help you discover when it’s time for tankless water heater replacement:
- A spike in utility charges, indicating a drop in efficiency
- Frequent repairs are needed to keep the device operating
- There’s noticeable physical damage to the appliance
The older a unit gets, the more expensive it will be to maintain. If you want to avoid further costs in terms of repairs and utility charges, consider buying a new appliance.